Saturday, April 16, 2011

Function Inspector 2.8

tan(x) and 1/x: Function Inspector 2.8
recognizes asymptotes and eliminates
vertical lines
I just published an update to Function Inspector which includes the following changes:

  • Recognition of Asymptotes: functions like tan(x) or 1/x are no longer drawn with a vertical line
  • No more haptic feedback for the keyboard: A user complained about it and I decided that it is unnecessary. If you found this feature useful, please let me know!
  • Background work: I improved the existing code which should not affect the look and feel that you are used to. If it does, please let me know!
As you can see, Function Inspector is going towards its 3.0 release which will be a major upgrade as I am planning to make some changes to the UI as well as to improve the functionality.

But that's it for now, I hope you'll enjoy the update ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment